Do You Have a Personal Real Estate Agent?
If you’re planning on buying a home, you may have already done some shopping around on your own. Perhaps you’ve checked out a few open houses or called the number on a For Sale sign to schedule a private viewing of that property.
Yes, you can do all of that on your own, if you have the time and expertise. However, statistics prove that you’ll be more successful in finding your dream home at the right price with your own personal real estate agent.
Remember the Listing Agent is under contract with the seller to market and sell their property for the best possible price. Working with a listing agent means that they can:
- Arrange a showing of the property.
- Assist with financing the property.
- Provide details about the property.
- Explain all the forms and agreements related to buying the property.
Your Real Estate Agent Works for You
When you engage the services of your own personal agent—someone who is under contract to work solely in your best interest—you get all of the services listed above plus your personal Realtor provides:
- Confidential assistance that addresses your needs first.
- Honest, loyal and diligent care, free from any conflicts of interest.
- Access to all listings including MLS, bank-owned properties, distress and estate sales, even homes that were previously on the market where the seller might still be interested in selling.
- Expert advice on useful clauses such as home inspections and financing to protect you fully.
- Expert negotiation of the offer to purchase, to achieve the best possible price and terms.
- Expert advice on market value, inclusions, location, as well as help you decide when you should walk away.
- Discovery and disclosure of all information about the property including liens, warranties, disclosures, seller’s purchase price, and market and planning activity in the area.
- As your Personal Realtor, my job is to ensure you are an educated buyer in all aspects of your home buying process.
When it comes time to make an offer, your real estate agent will present and negotiate it on your behalf. If you don’t have your own real estate agent, you would have to deal directly with the seller’s agent, who is legally obliged to work in the seller’s best interests – not yours.
When you choose June Leitch as you Realtor, you choose a real estate agent who…
- Takes the time to understand your needs and goals, so you have a true partner in your home buying journey.
- Explains everything clearly and answers your questions, so you’re never in the dark.
- Has expertise and a track record of success in the local market.
- Knows how to find great properties in your price range.
- Will alert you to new listings, quickly, so you get the jump on those opportunities.
- Will advise you on the best price to offer for the home you want.
- Will prepare and present the offer, and skillfully negotiate such things as price, conditions, closing dates, etc. so you get the best deal.
- Will save you potentially thousands of dollars by ensuring you don’t overpay for the property you want.
- Will recommend reputable home inspectors, movers and other professionals you may need.
To schedule an appointment with me, please call or email. If it’s more convenient for you, submit the form below and I’ll get back to you.